Thursday, June 6, 2013

Our weather has continued pretty much the same--comfortable temps, low humidity, and partly cloudy skies.  John and I were up and out the door by 6:30 a.m. for our morning walk as we wanted to get an early start in the shop.  

We spent the best part of the morning doing more cleaning in the first room, loading the trash in the pickup to haul to the landfill, and removing the tubing and circulating motors of the heating system.  Matt is purchasing one of our outdoor furnaces and will be using these items.  We should be able to get this room completely done tomorrow and then get started in the machine shop.  We're still not sure how we want to go about liquidating everything--auction or private sale.  

Once the trash was completely loaded in the pickup, John and I headed to the landfill where the supervisor directed us to the correct location to drop off our different items--computer monitors in one place, metal in another, etc.  From there we headed into town to fill the pickup.  Couldn't believe that gas has dropped 50 cents a gallon since Tuesday.   

John decided to cut grass after we got home and I thought I would go down to the shop to do some more vacuuming; however, I had second thoughts and felt it would be better to do some work on the finances instead and give my back a rest.  Speaking of my back--I have an appointment for June 26th to get an injection in my back.

Today is our 49th wedding anniversary, so John took me out for a nice dinner in Bemidji.  What a great way to end the day.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both, 49 is a long time. hope you both had a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...