Tuesday, June 4, 2013

We were gone just about the entire day taking care of different errands and appointments.  I had an 8 a.m. PT appointment, returned home for an hour or so, and then John and I went up to Matt's where I kept my haircut appointment with Sara.  From there we hit the road to Bemidji where our first stop was the clinic for a blood test for me.  Next we headed to Arby's for a quick lunch, made a stop at the bank, and then visited with our accountant to discuss the closing of Uniquely Wood.  Once that was done, we stopped at Target to return a shirt and do a little grocery shopping.  Next was Pappa Murphy's to pick up a pizza for supper and then one final stop to pick up a couple of new door mats.  John and I finally pulled into the driveway right before 6 p.m.  That was our day and we're both pretty tired tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...