Saturday, June 22, 2013

John and I were both up nice and early this morning because he had to get into town to pick up the bobcat he reserved for today and I had to head up to Sara's to help out with the garage sale.

Our sale was very successful and I was able to sell most of my things--even got rid of our old dishwasher and kid's trike.  The sale ended at noon and we had the garage pretty well back to normal in about half an hour.  John just needs to get up to Matt's and pick up the tables left in the garage.

While I was gone, John brought the bobcat to our place where he started working on the dirt by the trailers.  Matt and Sam came down to help and, since Matt can run the cat better than John, he took over and the job was completed pretty fast.  Sam also took a turn running the cat out in the front field and smoothed down all the gopher mounds.  Now John will run the drag over these sections and really get it smoothed out.





Late this afternoon I took a walk down by the garden.  With the moisture and higher temps over the past few days, the garden has erupted.
 Future cluster of grapes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...