Friday, June 7, 2013

We started our day off, as usual, with our morning walk.  The weather has certainly made it enjoyable along with calf watching.  The pasture along our route is full of cows with their calves and it's fun to watch the little ones run along the fence to watch us walk down the road.  

I went to my final PT appointment this morning--well, final at least for a few weeks.  I have an appointment for an injection in my back the end of June and the therapist told me I'll have to have PT again after that to strengthen the back muscles.  While I was gone, John worked in the garden keeping the weeds pulled.

Following lunch, we headed back down to the shop where we got the first room done and started in the machine shop.  It's going to take awhile to get everything there cleaned up and all the left over wood and parts sorted out.  We'll just tackle a little bit everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...