Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Light Dusting of Snow

The rain of yesterday turned into a light snow overnight, so with the weather being so yucky, we were pretty much housebound today with the exception of our outing for church.

John and I spent most of our afternoon watching the NFL with little naps every once in a while.  I did manage to open the paint samples I got at Home Depot the other day and paint a few sections of the bedroom walls to see what color I liked and I think I have finally settled on the colors I want.  Just have to let them sit a day or two to make sure.  Since it was such a dreary day, I baked some cookies to help warm up the house.  That was pretty much our day--nothing much happening around here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...