Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Rainy and Cool Day

We had a cool, rainy day, but John did managed to get outside in between showers and get some more wood cut.  My day was spent doing laundry and getting more of the summer clothing put away.  Since we had a football game this evening, I decided to have our main meal for lunch and made a new tuna casserole recipe I found on the internet.  It turned out to be pretty tasty, even if I say so myself.

I must admit I was a little hesitant about attending the game this evening in the rain, but by late this afternoon, the rains stopped and, as we headed north to the game, the skies cleared.  Only problem with that was the temperatures dropped quite a bit.  It was 37 degrees by the time the game ended.  I wore my insulated underwear top with several other layers under John's heavy hunting jacket and wool socks.  I did manage to keep fairly warm.  The Bears were very successful, winning the game with a score of 51-6.  Sam threw for a touchdown and also ran for 1.  This was the final game of the regular season.  Playoffs start next week, so we'll be watching at least one more game next Tuesday evening.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...