Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cold is Here to Stay

I checked the long range forecast today and found that our high temps will only be in the mid to upper 30's for the next ten days.  We were hoping that some warmer weather would return, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.  It certainly has been an unusual fall with temps being at least 10 degrees above normal at the beginning of the month and now the sudden drop to below normal with snow showers just about every day.

Fortunately, John got the outside chores done just in time and now spends an hour or so each day cutting firewood.  He actually prefers cutting it when the temps are on the cooler side.  I spent some time today packing up my recent ebay sales.  All the DVD's I listed sold, so I had to get them ready for shipping.  I still have a few more items to list, but I'll wait until the weekend to get that job done.  My next big project will be getting the bedroom walls ready for painting--I just have to get motivated to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...