Thursday, October 3, 2013

Missing Package

I found out through an email from ebay that one of the items I shipped a couple of weeks ago was not received by my buyer, so most of my morning was spent trying to track the package and sending emails to my customer.  The package should have been returned to me, but I haven't seen it yet.  I stopped at the post office this afternoon, talked to the postmaster about the missing package, and was told they would get back to me in a day or two.  I can tell this is going to be adventure getting this problem resolved.

John kept busy cleaning out our two-car garage.  His plan is to turn it into a little home shop so he can have a place to putter around.  Two years ago we replaced the all the windows, re-insulated the entire building, and put up new chip board all around, so it should be a nice shop.  His next step is to power wash the cement floor and give it a coat of paint.  This needs to be done pretty soon as the weather is getting colder and you can't apply the paint if the temps are too low.

This afternoon we headed off to watch Rachel and Hanna play volleyball.  These were away games, so we traveled to a town east of Bemidji.  This was Rae's final match of her 7th grade season and she did a fine job.  Hanna's team played much better this evening and won both of their games.  She still has a couple of more games left in her season.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...