Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Big Win for the Bears

Just got home from the football game where the Bears won 38-14, beating the number 8th ranked team in the state.  This was the first playoff game, so now they will play again this Saturday.  The weather was pretty cold--temps in the low 30's with snow flurries--so John and I bundled up with many layers of clothing and managed to stay warm.  The only thing that got cold on me were my hands.  

This was the perfect ending to a busy day which started off with an early morning appointment with my arthritis doctor for my six month checkup.  After I finished up at the clinic, we stopped at Perkins for breakfast and then did a little grocery shopping, stopped at Home Depot to pick up the paint for the bedroom, and then made one final stop to purchase a small air compressor to be used in John's shop.  We relaxed for an hour or so, and then headed off to the game.  Now we're both tired and ready to hit a nice warm bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...