Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Rain Free Day

After several days of cloudy skies and showers, it was a blessing to have the sun shine today.  Even though the day was sunny, the temps were on the cool side.  It looks like our warm weather is a thing of the past and won't be back for months.

John took advantage of the sunshine to cut up more firewood for the winter.  He also took care of a few chores in the old shop--putting some anti-freeze in the floor's heat pipes and blowing the water out of the systems.  Since the sale is now over, I started working on my next project--redoing our bedroom.  The new quilt I ordered for the bed arrived yesterday, so now I am trying to decide what colors I want on the walls.  I also got the laundry caught up and some cleaning accomplished.  I didn't get much time to keep the house caught up over the summer, but now that the sale is done, we are slowly getting back into a normal routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...