Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We had our first thunderstorm of the year last night--it started around 12:30 a.m. in the morning. The severe weather warning siren went off and we got up to check the weather on the TV. There was a severe thunderstorm warning until 1:15 a.m. There were very heavy rains, but the wind was not strong, so we just went back to bed.

This morning was bright and sunny. John went off on his own for a walk. After our walk the previous evening, my right knee was very painful. This is the knee I had scoped last May and I not sure if it is just my arthritis flaring up or some other problem. I decided to take a couple of days off from walking and see if the knee will recover. Today I rested it quite a bit and it is feeling much better. I really would rather wait until we return home and see the surgeon who operated on it rather than start seeing someone down here.

John spent the day working at Metcalf's installing a new microwave and finishing up the jobs Jan had for him. Tonight was potluck at the RV park. There was another big crowd with more new folks who have just arrived at the fort. We played 31 and, once again, John and I almost made it to the end. Hope we can win at least one more time before we head north. Ended up the evening watching some college basketball. March Madness will soon be upon us--John's most favorite time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...