Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First thing after breakfast, John and I headed up to Sara's salon for haircuts. John went first and then while I was getting mine done, he tilled Rachel's garden. She really likes to grow things and the garden is looking pretty good--their radishes are just about ready to eat.

When we returned home, we decided to go to Bemidji and do some shopping. First stop was Burger King for lunch and then it was off to Wal Mart for a new ink cartridge for the printer and a few groceries. I also picked up what I needed to make a couple of batches of strawberry jam. From there we took a quick trip to the downtown area where I bought several photo mats. So far I have settled on two or three photographs for the fair.

After we got home, I worked on sorting more pictures for a while and then went back to town to return some books to the library and to attend my Weight Watchers meeting. I had missed over three weeks of meetings when on our trip. While I was gone, John cleaned out the pond by the deck and mowed some more grass. The outside work is finally getting caught up. Tomorrow is jam day.


1 comment:

  1. I forgot to put my name on my comment yesterday. were Everett and Darlene Endris, we like Burger King to!

    ReplyDelete

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...