Friday, June 25, 2010

Thunder storms returned during the night and we had clouds and showers during the morning. By noon it was partly cloudy skies with very high humidity. With everything so wet, John spent most of the day in the shop working on a special custom order and was able to get it all finished. He still has one more custom order to get done.

Today was laundry day for me. I had started it several days ago, but never got the last few loads done. In between switching clothes from the washer to the drier, I worked some more on picking out pictures for the fair. So far I have two decided upon--that means matting and frames matched up with the photos.

All in all, it was a pretty quiet day. Tomorrow is the 5K race, so it's early to bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...