Thursday, February 16, 2012

A change in the weather is on its way--today was cloudy, breezy, and a little cooler than yesterday.    John and I took our usual morning walk and after breakfast we headed down to the clubhouse where we met up with Rodger and Tudi for our Thursday golf game.  Following our round of golf, we decided to meet up at Burger and Shake for some lunch.  Nancy and Randy joined us for the meal with Gene and Jeanne stopping in a little later for some coffee.  We ended up visiting for an hour or so before our gabfest broke up.

Since we're suppose to get rain tomorrow, John and I went back out and played just a few more holes of golf.  I have a fairway club that I have never used, so John thought this would be a good time for me to try it out.  I manged to connect with the ball and found I can drive it much farther using this club.  Maybe this will help me improve my game.  Time will tell.


This evening John and Tim went to wood carvers.  We were still having some computer issues, so I contacted the internet repair service and they seem to have corrected the problem.  This evening I watched American Idol--the talent this year is amazing. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...