Thursday, February 9, 2012

The cool and gloomy weather made for a rather quiet day here on the fort.  While taking our morning walk, we saw only one other person who was out walking their dog.

John wanted to play golf this morning, but I chickened out.  The temp was only 47 degrees and no sunshine--much to chilly for me.  He bundled up and played a round by himself.  When he got back he said he only saw one other golfer out on the course.  While he was gone, I took some time to work on finances and get them up to date. 

After lunch, John went to the driving range to work on his swing.  I headed into town for a haircut and then stopped at the library to return a couple of books and pick up some new ones to read.
  
This evening John picked up Tim and they headed off to wood carvers.  I spent a quiet evening watching American Idol and working on the computer.  Like I said, it was a pretty quiet day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...