Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It was a beautiful day for playing golf and that's what we did. This morning after breakfast I headed down to the club house where I met up with nine other ladies for our Tuesday morning golf outing.  Even though we started at 9:30 the course was pretty busy and I didn't get back home until almost 12:30.

While I was gone, John went over to Sam Lark's place and installed a ceiling fan on their outdoor patio.  Sam has three other ceiling fans he wants replaced inside, but John will get to them another day.  He wanted to play golf this afternoon, so after I rested up a bit, we headed back out to the course.  The weather was just perfect and we couldn't resist being outside.

We got finished golfing in time for me to get home and make a hotdish to take to this evening's potluck meal at the RV park.  As usual, many folks stayed to play "31".  John and I lost both our games, but at least he made it to the final round.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...