Wednesday, February 22, 2012

We had another beautiful day here in Texas.  This morning was John's turn to head off to the clubhouse to meet up with some fellows for their Wednesday morning nine-hole scramble.  John's team of three ended up with a final score of one under par.  After their game, some of the players, including John, headed down to Burger and Shake for lunch.

Around mid-morning I headed off to Del Rio and my Weight Watchers meeting.  Following that, I stopped for a quick lunch, gassed up the Honda (gas was 10 cents more a gallon--$3.499-- from last Weds.), and hit Wal Mart for a few groceries.  My final stop on my way out of town was HEB for some fresh produce.  John called and told me Lloyd and Ginny wanted to play a round of golf this afternoon, and if I wasn't home in time to start with them, they would meet me on the third hole.  I only had to wait about 15 minutes for them to come by the house, just enough time to get the refrigerator foods put away and change into my golfing shoes.

This evening we settled in to watch Survivor and a few other shows before calling it a night.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...