Tuesday, February 7, 2012

We skipped our walk this morning because John and John B. had set up an 8: 30 a.m. tee time to play 18 holes of golf.  The weather was sunny, but with the temps only in the high 30's, my Tuesday morning golfing group decided to play after lunch when it was warmer.

Since my golf game was postponed, I spent some time this morning making a macaroni salad from a new recipe I found on the internet.  I needed something to take to tonight's potluck at the RV park.

In addition to playing golf this morning, John also played again after lunch with Tim and Rodger.  Today is suppose to be the best one this week weather-wise, so just about everyone who plays golf was out on the course today. 

John and I got home just in time to get cleaned up, grab the salad, and head over to the RV park.  There was another large crowd this evening and many stayed to play "31".  John once again lost both his games, but I managed to win one of mine.  We got home a little earlier this evening and managed to watch some TV before calling it a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...