Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cool Day

After almost a week of very warm humid weather, the overnight temps dipped into the 50's and today was very pleasant with temps in the 70's and low humidity.  John and I once more headed to the shop first thing this morning where he got a couple of pieces of equipment cleaned up and ready for sale.  I cleared off a few more shelves and got some of the office equipment organized.

This afternoon John went back to the shop and made a few more items from left over parts along with a couple of new frames for my photos.  I managed to get more pics matted and then headed into town and the post office to mail off a couple more ebay sales.  The rest of our day was pretty quiet and uneventful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...