Saturday, July 13, 2013

Really Hot Today

Today was the hottest one so far this summer.  Temps hit 90 with brutal humidity which kept the AC running pretty much all day.  We decided to put the shop cleaning and clearing on hold until we return from our trip, so I spent most of my day getting clothes organized and ready to pack tomorrow.  John worked in the coolness of the shop finishing up the frames I need for my fair photos and now I have all of them all matted, framed, and ready for display.  He also braved the heat and got the grass all mowed.  

John will be helping his brother build a deck while we are visiting in Kentucky so he has been picking Matt's brain on how to do several different steps in the process.  This afternoon Matt and Sara stopped in on their way home from a sale and dropped off a mockup of a railing so the guys could see how to do it when they get to that part of the job.   I'm sure there will be a few phone calls to Minnesota once the project begins. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...