Sunday, July 7, 2013

Quiet Weekend


Yesterday was warm and once the rain showers moved out, the humidity was on the rise and has hung around the entire weekend.  John and I worked down in the shop most of the morning and then I spent the remainder of my day working on photos for the fair.  After much debate, I think I have finally settled on what I want to show.  John kept busy mowing the lawn in between taking breaks to cool off in the AC.

We have pretty much settled on a routine of working in the shop early each morning and  now have gone through all the different rooms at least once cleaning, removing trash, and doing some organizing.  John and I have decided on having a sale the last weekend of September and that should give us about seven weeks to get ready once we return from Kentucky.

This afternoon we went to Bemidji and stopped at Menards where we found a good sale on patio furniture and purchased a new set for our porch. We have listed the old set on Craig's List and hopefully can get it sold before we leave next Monday morning for our next adventure. We hit Arby's for a quick lunch, and then picked up some fresh produce at a roadside stand before heading back home.  The remainder of the day was spent assembling our new furniture and getting the porch organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...