Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Crazy Change

Last night I wrote about what happened on Monday and then couldn't publish what I had written, so I deleted that and spent another 15 minutes rewriting the blog.  Still couldn't publish.  Thought there must be a problem with the web site and gave up on the whole thing until this evening.  I once again started writing, and the sign came up about a required field being empty.  I did some digging and found other bloggers were having the same problem.  Seems Google made some changes effective July 1st.  I think I have to title each blog entry or I can not publish what I've written.  I am going to stop right here and see if this will show up on our blog site.  If all goes well, I'll give a brief update of yesterday and today.  See you in a bit, I hope.

I'm back!!  I have to title each entry in order to publish.  Guess I'll have to get creative with my thinking from now on.  Oh well, about yesterday.  John and I walked nice and early before the heat and the deer flies got a grip on the day.  The electrician arrived right after breakfast and installed the permanent AC wiring and a new heavy duty breaker for the line. We also replaced some screening on the porch that had a few holes.  I had a couple of more ebay sales, so following lunch, John and I headed into the post office to ship them out and then went on to Bemidji to take care of some banking and to restock the groceries used on last week's guest.

 This morning was pretty much the same as yesterday--early walk to beat the heat and bugs.  Right after breakfast we decided to work in the shop for an hour or so since we haven't done anything in there for over a week.  Since it's so dusty, we worked down there first and then showered up when we were done.  I then took care of some more laundry while John worked on the porch giving it a good cleaning. 

This afternoon John headed back to the shop to make a couple of items while I worked on photos for the fair.  In between the Direct TV guy came and discovered the problem with the satellite was a tree in front of the house.  He gave us a couple of options of what to do, and John opted to have it installed higher on the roof of the house.  We now have crystal clear pictures.  

Amy and Dave arrived at Matt's this afternoon, so this evening John and I headed up that way for an hour or so to visit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...