Sunday, July 14, 2013

Packing For Our Trip

Our warm humid weather continue through today with cloudy skies that looked like rain at any moment; however, the rain never made an appearance.

My back has been acting up again, so this morning I decided to stay home from church as I didn't think I could sit on the hard pews for an hour or more without aggravating it more.  John headed off by himself, and while he was gone, I finished washing the clothes we need to take and got the fridge cleaned out.

This afternoon we spent some time relaxing in front of the TV watching the PGA and the three way playoff.  We are all ready to head out first thing in the morning and plan to spend tomorrow night and Tuesday with John and Theresa Bridger in Monroe, WI. before heading off to Kentucky and our visit with John's brother.

As we will be on the road all day tomorrow, I will probably not be posting again till Tuesday or Wednesday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...