Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Road Trip

John and I decided to take a day off from shop work and, since there was a steady rain, decided this was a good day for a road trip to Grand Forks to pick up the motor we had dropped off for repair a couple of weeks ago.  

Right after breakfast I went up to Sara's for a haircut and as soon as I returned home we hit the road.  An hour or so later we arrived at the repair shop and picked up the motor.  From there we crossed the river into North Dakota and headed for Culver's to grab some lunch.  Next stop was a craft store so John could pick up some paint for his wood carvings and I could look for a couple of more mats for my fair pics.  We also made a quick stop at Kohl's for some new socks then Sam's Club for a few items.  On the drive home, instead of stopping at DQ, we had a change of pace and stopped at Mc Donald,s for a couple of their strawberry shakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...