Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My back has been bothering me over the past couple of days and this morning the pain made it difficult to get out of bed.  John suggested that we take a shorter walk and see if that would help loosen up the tight muscles.  I did manage okay with walking, but as soon as we got home, I ate some breakfast and headed back to bed where I spent most of the day resting and reading.

John had a doctor's appointment in Bemidji first thing this morning for his annual physical and blood work.  He said he didn't have much of a wait and was in and out within an hour.  Since he had a fasting blood test, he ate breakfast after he returned home and then headed up to Matt's where he picked up Hanna and took her into the school where she and John worked on her shooting.  

I got up several different times during the day and managed to get labels made for the pickles we did yesterday and a few other little chores done.  By this evening my back felt much better--spending most of the day in bed really helped to relax the muscles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...