Thursday, July 5, 2012

The temps were about 10 degrees cooler this morning when we left the house which made walking much more pleasant and enjoyable. Oh, I forgot to mention that we started our walk at 6 a.m.  Early is the only way to beat the heat and bugs.

After breakfast I dug out my photo mats and started matching them up with the different pics to see what looked best together.  I took a break around mid-morning to run up to Sara's for a haircut and then continued working on the photos when I got home.  I was short six frames and some mats, so I'll have to get John to make more frames and pick up a few more mats before I can get this project finished   Entry day for the fair is August 1st.

John spent most of his day mowing and trimming the lawn and got most of it under control.  This afternoon I made a quick trip to Bemidji and our regional library to renew my card so I could continue to use their web site and download e books.  As I traveled through the downtown area, I could still see many downed trees, debris, and damaged properties from Monday evening's storm.  There is still a lot of clean up to be done in and around the town.

A cold front is suppose to move through our area overnight, so we're hoping we won't have any severe weather with it.  We're looking forward to having some cooler weather for a day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...