Monday, April 22, 2013

Another cold but "snow free" day.  Even though the temps slip to just above freezing, the melting continues, though slowly.  We can now see a little more of the tree stump in the flower bed and some of the front steps which means the snow depths are going down slowly be surely.

John and I were out the door bright and early as I had a 8:50 a.m. doctor's appointment.  I would normally drive myself, but since the road is so muddy and we need to use the truck to get to the highway, John decided to go along.  We arrived a few minutes early and I was called in after about 20 minutes.  From there it was a long wait for the doctor to come in.  After about two hours we left the clinic and headed to Home Depot to look for a new ice maker as our current on started leaking.  Our next stop was Menards to pick up a few items we needed and then, since it was noon, we headed to Arby's for some lunch.  

John spent some time this afternoon working on the computer while I sorted through some old scrap-booking supplies to put on e-bay.  After supper he went down the shop to lacquer some trim for Matt so he can install it sometime over the next few days.  Matt and Hanna stopped in for a visit this evening and she and I watched "The Voice". 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...