Tuesday, April 23, 2013

We had another quiet day around here.  The weather was clear and sunny, but the temps barely made it out of the low 30's.  I don't think we had much melting today.

John spent most of his morning working in the shop with JD after Matt stopped over and picked up the trim he had lacqured for him last evening.  I kept busy changing the bed linens, sorting through more of my scrapbooking supplies, and listing some of them on ebay.  What doesn't sell I'll put on a garage sale in a few months.

Our friend Ralph Ramsey called this afternoon and John spent some time visiting with him and catching up on what has been happening at Fort Clark.  That was pretty much our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...