Thursday, April 25, 2013

We finally made it!!  Our temps reached into the 40's today and that meant major snow melting.  We can now see more of the shrubs out front and also get the back door opened.  Temps are now forecast to get into the mid 60's by the weekend.  Hopefully it won't be too long before we can get back to walking.

John spent his morning in the shop while I continued listing items on e-bay.  I had a 1 p.m. appointment at the clinic in Bemidji, so we left the house a little after noon.  I have been having some trouble with allergies and the doctor wanted to have my breathing tested to see if I need to use an inhaler to relieve my night time wheezing.  We were only at the clinic for 45 minutes and then headed off to Perkins for my birthday lunch.  From there it was a final stop at Wal Mart for some groceries and then we hit the road back home.

Thanks for all the birthday phones calls and Skype visits.  It's always good to hear from friends and family. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...