Monday, April 29, 2013

Not too much happening around here today.  John and I left home around 8:45 a.m. for my doctor's appointment.  This time I met with the pain management doctor, and after much discussion, it was decided that I should try physical therapy first and, if that causes the pain to flare up, then have the steroid injections.  I am happy with this decision as I wasn't quite ready to have needles in my spine and the pain hasn't been debilitating like before.

We stopped at Fleet Farm to pick up a new battery for the tiller and then made a stop at Matt's place on the way home.  He had gotten his four wheeler stuck in the mud and John wanted to see if he was able to get it out.  We ended up staying for an hour or so as one of our mutual friends was also at Matt's.  Sara had some spare time, so she gave me a haircut while I was there.

This afternoon John spent a little time outside cleaning out the woodshed.  There are only two large piles of snow left in the front and back yards, so now we can get out do a few chores.  I spent more time listing items on ebay--hopefully I'll get this job finished up by tomorrow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...