Tuesday, April 30, 2013

We had our first thunderstorm of the year overnight and the heavy rains managed to wash a good bit of the snow out of the yard.  However, on the bad side, the weather service has issued flood alerts for our area.  We are in no danger of getting flooded, but the houses along the Clearwater River might have a problem.  John and I saw the river yesterday and it was well over it's banks.  The problem in flat terrain is overland flooding.

I managed to get the last of the items listed on ebay this morning, and then spent a good portion of the day setting up my new Kindle tablet.  I am selling my old Kindle to my grandson and will deliver it to him when we visit Wyoming in a couple of weeks.  John spent most of his day working down in the shop with JD.  That was pretty much our day.  We're hoping to get outside and start some yard work if the weather stays nice, but the forecast is calling for much cooler and temps and strong winds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...