Saturday, July 16, 2011

The heat that has been plaguing the rest of the country has finally hit northern Minnesota. We don't have triple digits where we are, but we were very warm and humid today. It was a good one to stay inside and paint in the cool AC.

John worked in the shop for a few hours making pa
rts that JD needed for orders. Before he went to the shop, he helped me get the kitchen ready for painting. I got the walls done that I wanted to do today and also removed more of the wallpaper. The walls above the kitchen cabinets still need to have paper removed and then painted. When I get that done, we will have a lull in our project until the new counter tops are installed which should be in about four weeks. The final phase will be installing some new stone back splash.

Following supper, John and I managed to move the panty cabinet back into the kitchen. I plan to put everything back inside it sometime tomorrow and h
opefully that will restore some order out of our chaos.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...