Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weather is still very hot and humid so we continue to spend most of our time inside in the cool comfort of the AC.

Today was my turn to go for my annual physical, so after lunch John and I headed off to Bemidji and the clinic. When I was finished we ran a couple of errands. First on the list was to pick up a new battery for our four wheeler. Then it was on to Home Depot to return a faucet set--we had found the exact same one in Menards for $56 less. When we told the clerk why we were returning it, she said that Home Depot would give us an additional 10% off the Menards price. John told her we had already purchased the one at Menards, but it was good to know their policy on such matters. We thought it would be a quick stop at Home Depot, but a heavy rain hit while we were in the store and we had to wait for it to pass over before we could leave. A bathroom project might be on the horizon so we killed time looking at floor and wall tiles.

Our final stop of the afternoon was the drug store in Bagley where I made prints of some of the photos for the fair. We spent another quiet evening in the AC--John watched a couple of his favorite shows while I worked on framing some of the photos that I printed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...