Monday, July 25, 2011

Our beautiful weather continued today--sunny skies with somewhat lower humidity. After breakfast John worked in the shop making parts. I did several loads of laundry and some cleaning up around the house. The photo enlargements I ordered from Shutterfly came in the mail today so the remainder of my day was spent matting and framing them. I now have everything ready for the fair.

This afternoon John worked out in the garage putting up shelving and storing things in crates to keep out the dirt and mice. He is slowly getting everything in the garage organized and cleaned out. Our evening was spent watching some TV and catching up on emails and blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...