Saturday, July 30, 2011

It was so warm and humid today that we all spent most of the day inside in the AC. The boys have a Wii, so I did bowling with Caleb--so far he is up two games to one. I tried playing the basketball and sword fighting games with Noah, but I'm just not coordinated enough to catch on to those games. Noah, whose five, beat me soundly every game.

In between Wii games, the boys opened some new Legos and immediately put them together. Rather than heat up the kitchen, John and I treated everyone to supper at Culver's. Our evening was spent playing more Wii games before the boys headed off to bed and the adults relaxed.


Isaiah, Noah, and Caleb playing with their new Legos

Isaiah showing how old he'll be tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...