Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I had an 8:50 a.m.doctor's appointment, so I was up and out the door bright and early to head over to Bemidji. I usually have a long wait before seeing the doctor, but this morning, as I entered the waiting room, his nurse waved me right in. She told me they were right on schedule for a change. I guess you can't get too far behind that early in the morning.

After leaving the clinic, I headed to the mall to do a little shopping--I was looking for something to wear to our grandson's graduation. It took a couple of stops, but I finally found what I wanted. From there I stopped for lunch and then went to Wal Mart to restock the pantry. Sometimes when your out and about, you never see anyone you know. Today it seemed I ran into neighbors and old friends every where I stopped. I spent more time visiting than shopping.

While I was gone today, John worked a little in the shop and then finished painting the inside of the boat. He also painted the boat trailer and got it ready to use. We had a steady rain all day today along with chilly temps. The weather forecast is sounding better for the weekend--sunny and warmer. Maybe we'll be able to put the boat in the water and do some fishing--the opener is this Saturday. We ended the day watching The Biggest Loser and catching up on emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...