Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Yea!! We finally saw the sun today. We woke up to a beautiful morning with no wind. It felt so good to be outside in the fresh air after being cooped up in the house for the past four days. The rains have really greened things up--the trees are leafing out more everyday. I took my camera along this morning to photograph some of nature's beauty.


After breakfast, John went with Matt to finish laying the hardwood floor they started yesterday. The job went well but by the afternoon they realized they were short about a foot of flooring and have to wait for the home owner to get some more before they can finish the job. So far the floor looks beautiful.



Since it was such a nice day, I decided to head off to Bemidji to pick up some groceries and a few other things we needed. John wants to start fixing up the boat so he asked me to stop at Sherwin Williams and pick up some paint to redo the inside of it. After getting the paint, I went to Target and then Burger King for a quick lunch. I needed some new tennis shoes, so I made the rounds of several different stores until I found the ones that I wanted. Last stop was the grocery store. When I went into the store the sun was shining and when I came back out, the rain and clouds had returned. I drove all the way home in a downpour. We had more showers and thunderstorms into the evening and then the weather cleared off again.

John was home by the time I got back, so he helped unload the groceries and after supper did some work on the boat. We spent the evening watching American Idol and The Biggest Looser.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...