Thursday, May 6, 2010

The morning was nice and sunny and we were able to take our walk. We had to watch where we walked as the road was pretty muddy.

After breakfast, John went with Matt to help him tear down a small garage that he is going to erect on the back of his property. They removed the shingles and kept the rafters and walls intact. They loaded everything onto a goose-neck trailer and hauled it out to Matt's place where they unloaded all the different parts. Matt is going to build a new base and then put the building back together again. This will be a storage shed for his four wheeler and lawn mower. Needless to say, this was an all day project--John got home just in time for supper.

Since we are planning a trip to California at the end of the month to attend our grandson's graduation from high school, I spent much of the day on the computer looking at different routes and trying to decide what sights we want to see on our way out and back. There are so many places to visit that I can see I will have a hard time narrowing the list. When I needed a break from trip planning, I worked on the jigsaw puzzle and finally got it done. It was a hard one and I almost gave up a time or two, but I'm glad I persevered.


John was pretty tired this evening, so we just vegged out and watched Survivor. Can't believe how well Russell plays the game and that two Heroes are still left. It is going to be quite a finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...