Monday, May 10, 2010

The skies were cloudy with a few sprinkles when we took our walk this morning. The road had dried out quiet a bit with the sunshine yesterday, so we didn't have to worry about avoiding puddles and mud.

Since it was breezy and cool this morning, John decided to work down in the shop. I did the usual Monday jobs of changing the sheets on the bed and laundry along with sorting more things for a rummage sale. Joanne came to work again, so I stopped down to visit with her and to learn how her doctor's appointment went today.

Following lunch, John decided he wanted to go to Bemidji and get onion sets for the garden and some hooks and chain for the boat trailer. I decided to skip the trip since I have to go there first thing in the morning for a doctor's appointment. While he was gone I took care of some finances and computer work. All in all it was a pretty quiet day. Spent the evening watching some TV and catching up on emails and blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...