Thursday, January 27, 2011

Since we have been so busy over the past several days, I decided that today was the day I would stay home and get caught up on laundry and other chores that have been neglected. We got up a little earlier to take our walk and it was much more enjoyable as the temps were warmer than yesterday.

Right after breakfast, John gathered up his tools and headed over to Ken and Ruth Spencer's to install the new front door they had ordered. He had most of the work completed by lunch time but decided to head back after eating and get the entire job done today. This all worked out good for me as I had the entire day to get all the laundry done as well as cleaning up around the house. There were many piles of things that needed to be sorted through and put away. Now that I have things under control around here, I can get back to having fun.

While we were eating supper, Stan Metcalf dropped in for a visit and told us that the house across the street from us has finally sold so we will be getting new neighbors one of these days. After eating John went to pick up Tim and they headed off to wood carvers for the evening. I watched American Idol and did some work on the computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...