Monday, January 24, 2011

It was a nice clear morning, just perfect for a walk. We left the house right on time and decided to walk the golf course today--it's a little shorter route and gave John plenty of time to get back home, eat breakfast, and be on time to pick up Tim for wood carvers. John has been working on an elf face and it's coming right along.


We have several family birthdays next week, so while John was gone, I spent some time this morning making birthday cards and getting them ready to put in the mail. I also did some work on the finances.

After lunch, John and I headed off to Uvalde where John had a dental appointment. He got a temporary cap on the tooth that cracked a couple of weeks ago. I didn't feel like sitting in the waiting room for an hour and a half, so I went off to Wal Mart and did a little shopping. I found a set of new sheets for our bed and one or two other items that caught my eye. John called just as I was leaving the Wal Mart parking lot to let me know he was all done and to come pick him up. The procedure went very well--he returns in two weeks to get the permanent cap placed on the tooth.

We were able to take a few minutes to relax after we got home and then I cooked up some spaghetti for supper. Thought that would be nice and soft for John's capped tooth. Our evening was spent watching a couple of our favorite Monday night shows. Tomorrow morning I play golf of the big course with the ladies. Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...