Tuesday, January 10, 2012

After almost 24 hours on the anti-viral medicine, I felt much better this morning and was able to take our usual morning walk.  There was no power walking today, but at least I was able to get in some much needed exercise.

Following breakfast, John headed into the post office for the mail and then stopped over to visit with Ralph R. for a while.  We were out of bread, so I got busy getting a couple of loaves baked before lunch time.  The ladies played golf this afternoon, but I just didn't feel good enough to join them.  Instead, I spent my time relaxing and getting a casserole ready for the RV potluck this evening.  Lois and Chuck Endris heard I was under the weather and stopped in for a visit while they were out riding around in their golf cart.  


The numbers were down for the potluck meal this evening with a lot of sickness still going around, but we ended up with 15 people staying afterward to play 31.  I won the first game at my table but lost the second--John lost both of his games.  Maybe I need to give him some refresher points on how to play 31. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...