Sunday, January 8, 2012

We overslept a little this morning, so decided to forgo our walk for a more leisurely morning before church.  After eating breakfast and showering, we loaded the casserole in the car and headed off to church for the Sunday service.  Our numbers were down a little today, but we still had plenty of delicious food for the meal.

As the afternoon was overcast with a little misting, we spent our time watching the NFL Wildcard games.  I'm happy to say that both of the teams we liked won their games.  The ending of the Broncos game was sure exciting.  

Tomorrow morning bright and early, we are heading back over to the Urgent Care Unit in Uvalde.   I am still having some sort of flare up with my autoimmune system and started breaking out in a bad rash that follows the nerve endings in my neck and chest.  I need to find out if I'm dealing with Shingles or if it's an allergic reaction to the steroids I've been on.  It sure feels like Shingles.  Hopefully I'll get some relief from the pain tomorrow and get some answers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...