Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I am still messing around with the arrangement and color of our blog.  I had some computer issues and I had to delete yesterday's entire post due to an error.  So I hope you'll hang with me until I can get things back under control.  I really appreciate the feedback about color and ease of reading.

This morning we took our usual walk and then John and I went our separate ways the rest of the day.  He headed off for his men's golf game and I hit the road to Del Rio to attend my Weight Watchers meeting and to do some shopping.  After the meeting, I stopped for a quick lunch and then checked out the sales in JC Penny and the new Marshalls store.   I have been looking for a pair of long sports pants to wear for walking these cooler mornings, and found a great deal on a pair of pants and matching jacket.  Now I'll be a well dressed walker.  From there I gassed up the Honda and then made the final stop at Wal Mart to restock the pantry.  Actually, it looked like Wal Mart needed to be restocked more than us.  I'm beginning to think that Wednesday might not be a good time to grocery shop.

I hit the road back to Brackettville, made a stop at the post office for mail, and then one final stop at the library to return a couple of books.  When I got back home John was relaxing watching some TV.  He told me he did a little house repair job for our pastor and just vegged the rest of the day.  We're both vegging out tonight watching college football.

 


1 comment:

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...