Monday, January 2, 2012

This morning was sunny but much cooler than yesterday when we took our walk this morning--31 degrees.  Right after breakfast John left for wood carving while I started working on taking down the Christmas decorations and doing some much needed laundry.  I was hoping to get a few of the jobs around the house completed today, but last night Natalie called and said the gals wanted to play another round of golf this afternoon.  The course is usually closed on Mondays, but since today was a holiday, you could play for free.  There were several groups taking advantage of the free play.

While I was golfing with the ladies, John met up with Lloyd and Ginny and played about 5 holes down on the Par 3 Course before they had to leave for an event at the RV park.  He then came back and played some golf on the big course by himself.  When I got done with my ladies' game, I met him back at the house and we played about five more holes on the big course before calling it a day.  I don't think either of us will have trouble sleeping tonight.  If it's warm enough tomorrow morning, the ladies are scheduled to play again.  At least John was able to get the outside lights and wreaths down today--that leaves the tree for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. the change is nice but it's harder to read. you need to increase your size or put color behind it again. it used to be much easier to read! this is harder! Darlene E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the color behind.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...