Sunday, January 29, 2012

Today was a much quieter one for us.  We took our usual walk, ate breakfast, got cleaned up, and headed off to church.

Following lunch, we relaxed for a while watching some TV.  Since there didn't seem to be many people playing golf (it was cloudy and chilly), John wanted to get in another nine holes.  We headed down to the clubhouse, signed in, and started playing.  John had a great round until the ninth hole, when he had a double bogie and finished up one over par.  I also played my best round, hitting better off the tees, but my putting still needs work.

When we returned home, it was supper time, so we made a couple of cheese steaks and spent the evening watching some favorite TV shows.  Like I said, a pretty quiet day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...