Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Our weather today was on the cloudy and cool side with a few light showers off and on.  We took our walk nice and early so John could get to the wood carving seminar on time.

John and I left the house at about the same time.  He headed off to pick up Tim for carving and I went to the clubhouse to meet the ladies for golf.  We had ten playing this morning and were able to have three teams.  Natalie, Kathy, and I played the back nine and I scored one over par on three holes.  That's a best for me.  We ran into a little rain, but nothing that lasted very long and we were able to complete our game.

John met me back at the house for lunch.  He said the carving was going much better today.  He should be finished with his figure by the end of tomorrow's session.  I am anxious to see how it turns out. 

While John was gone this afternoon, I made a hot dish for the RV potluck.  There was quite a crowd this evening and we had three tables for 31.  John lost both of his games--I lost the first and won the second.  It was a fun evening with plenty of food and visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...