Saturday, January 7, 2012

We had a pretty quiet day today.  After our walk, John made us a nice breakfast of bacon, eggs, and toast.  Then it was showers and getting started on the day.  John headed off to the post office and then made a stop at Wallace's to trim the base off the cowboy carving he has started.

Since we were gone all day yesterday, I occupied my time today by changing bed linens, catching up on the laundry, and finishing clearing out football photos from my laptop.  I now have all the photos on discs and ready to mail to Sam.  John made several trips across the street to the driving range to get in some practice with his driver.  He says he still has a combination of good and bad shots.  This afternoon and evening we watched the NFL Wildcard games.  We are having potluck after church tomorrow, so between games I made a casserole to take.  That's pretty much how our day went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...