Tuesday, January 17, 2012

We had an absolutely beautiful day today.  It was much warmer this morning when we left the house a little after 7 a.m.  We only needed to wear our hooded sweatshirts instead of several layers of clothing.

Since it was nice and warm this morning, the lady golfers decided to meet at the club house and tee off at 9:30 a.m.  We had enough gals to divide up into three groups of three players.  Nancy, Darlene, and I played the back nine along with one other group.  I did much better with my drives off the tee, but my putting was way off today.

While I was golfing with the ladies, John and Ned also played the back nine.  John called after I returned home and said Lloyd and Ginny wanted to play at 2 p.m. and would I want to play with them. I said "Yes", so after a quick lunch, we met up with them at the club house and played the front nine of the course.  

We got finished with golf and back home in time to get cleaned up, grab the left over macaroni salad, and head over to the RV park for the potluck and cards.  I am sad to report that both John and I were losers tonight.  We both held on until the final rounds, but couldn't pull off the win.  The rest of our evening was pretty quiet--just watched a little TV before heading off to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...