Friday, January 6, 2012

Well, I'm a little late in posting tonight as I have spent most of the evening having the computer fixed via a remote technician.  I hope when I push the Publish bottom, I'll see the new post with the right size and color of font.  I probably should have left my design alone, but after a couple of years, felt it needed a change.  Just didn't realize how difficult it was going to be to make it.

We were up and out right on time this morning for our walk.  When we returned to the house, Ned S. was driving by on his way to play some early golf and we ended up standing out in the yard visiting for almost an hour.  That made breakfast and showers pretty late today.

After eating, John headed off to the post office to see if there was any mail.  I had made a photo calendar on Shutterfly and have been anxiously awaiting its arrival.  It finally came and looks pretty good hanging on the fridge. John did a few chores around here the rest of the morning while I worked on clearing photos off the computer.  I have a ton of pictures from Sam's football games this past fall and decided to put them all on discs and send them to him.  


Following lunch, we headed down to the Par 3 and played some golf--game does not seemed to be getting any better.  On the way home we stopped and visited Rodger and Tudi as they just arrived from Michgan on Tuesday.  Then it was one final visit to see Lois Carlson.  She'll be starting chemo on Friday and probably won't be up to seeing folks for a while.  Lois is my Weight Watchers buddy and I miss going to the meetings with her.


John went back to wood carvers again this evening and is beginning a new project--a cowboy.  I will post some photos as soon as he gets a little further on it.  Like I said, my night was spent mostly in front of the computer watching someone else, located in Chicago, fix it.  Now it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...